Algo Trading in India |
  • December 29, 2019
  • admin
  • 5

When it comes to Trading, we always plan for high end laptops with the best configurations, higher RAM, high end processor, 1 TB hard disk etc. But if you observe the usage of our laptops, 80% of the time we would be using a chrome browser and remaining 20% of the time we use Microsoft Excel. All the software, the pirated/cracked version of all charting tools that we install, doesn’t need a high end configuration systems. 

I remember, 8–10 years before when I started trading trading, I used a Celeron processor desktop, where I installed Sharekhan Trade Tiger and it worked flawlessly. So we really don’t need to spend tons of money on laptops, If you are not a gamer, not a programmer, and just looking for a budget laptop under Rs.20,000, then you can consider these three laptops.

HP: Rs.19,970

  • 2.3 GhzGHz AMD A4–9125 9th Gen processor
  • 4GB DDR4 RAM
  • 1TB 5400rpm hard drive
  • 14-inch screen, AMD Radeon R3 Graphics Graphics
  • Windows 10 Home operating system
  • Microsoft Office — Home and Student 2019

You can check this link to view the details

HP — the brand value is still there, With 14 inch screen, 4GB RAM, 2.3 Ghz , 1 TB space, super battery backup and weighing less than 1.5 kg, with a price tag of Rs.19,970 this HP laptop laptop tops the rank. With exchange, you get offer upto Rs.12,000. 

Lenovo Rs.16750

  • 2.6GHz AMD A6–9225 processor
  • 4GB DDR4 RAM
  • 500GB 5400rpm hard drive
  • 15.6-inch screen, AMD Integrated graphics Graphics
  • Windows 10 Home operating system
  • 2.1kg laptop

You can check this link to view the details

Lenova — Compared to HP, this laptop weighs bit higher (2kg) and comes with lesser hard disk space of 500 GB, other than that it comes with similar speed, battery backup, and pre installed with Windows 10 with a price tag of Rs.16750 this Lenova laptop is a value for money. Even you get exchange offer with this laptop as well, where you get offer upto Rs.12,700.


  • 1.8 GHz Intel Celeron Processor 3867U
  • Storage: 500 GB 
  • Memory: 4 GB DDR4 Ram expandable up to 12 GB
  • Operating System: Windows 10 Home (64-bit)
  • Intel HD Graphics 610 | 
  • Weight: 2.1 kg (4.63 lbs.) with 2-cell battery pack

You can check this link to view the details

Usually when its budget laptop, everyone starts with Acer, but we are getting Lenova laptop at a cheaper price than this Acer. Usually batter back up in Acer doesn’t last long after a certain period of usage. That’s the first thing we usually change when we buy Acer laptops. This laptop comes with a price tag of Rs.17,490 which is lesser than our pick HP but still higher than Lenova. The storage and Ram are same as lenova, however the speed is comparatively lesser with Acer and also it weighs little higher than Lenova. 

Of all three laptop, let us know what do you think which Laptop would be better? 

If you liked this article, please do share share it (WhatsappTwitter) with other Traders/Investors. 

5 comments on “3 Best Laptops under Rs.20,000 for Trading

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.