ORB Trading Bot The Intraday ORB Trading bot has been made as fully automated now, zero manual intervention. Bank Nifty Futures Intraday Bot The Bank Nifty Golden Ratio Intraday Trading bot is made fully automated with Alice Blue , Fyers and Trustline broker. Stop Loss Hunt Trading Bot When you trade With any strategy , most of the time, you would have noticed , your stop loss getting hit and then the stock moves. Access all Trading Bots Combo pack Each of our bots is charged around Rs.17700 for one year, we have 10 different trading bots. Intraday Trend Trading Intraday Trend following strategy is a long only strategy, that focus on stocks which has shown some momentum already. Intraday Option Selling fully automated bot It is a directional intraday option selling strategy with defined risk specifically designed for Nifty and Bank Nifty index. RSI Intraday Trading Bot Its an intraday short only strategy, that picks up the list of stocks which are expected to revert to mean. Bank Nifty Short Straddle Double Top Bot Its a directional Bank Nifty option selling strategy derived from Short straddle rules. Bank Nifty ORB Monday only Trading Strategy Why are we recommending to trade this strategy only on Monday, not on any other day? Short Straddle Intraday Trading bot We know that market trends only 30% of the time and remaining 70% of the time it stays in range bound Bank Nifty Short Strangle Intraday Trading Bot Short one lot of ATM+200 points, ATM-200 points options strike at 9:30 am every day with 25% stop loss on each leg Machine Learning Trading bot Machine Learning Trading bot is a directional option selling intraday bot that trades on Bank Nifty and Nifty weekly options with highest winning accuracy Bank Nifty Intraday Option Buying Bot This is a free option buying bot, based on GRB futures triggers levels, respective ATM options will be executed by the bot.